Online Store Policies
Ordering and Shipping
We normally process orders for in-stock items within 2 business days of receiving your order. Orders placed after 1:00 pm Pacific time may not be processed until the next business day. Due to possible special handling requirements, custom, oversized or overweight orders may take up to 5 business days to be shipped.
Please be aware that we are closed on Mondays and holidays.
Not all of the items on our website are in stock at all times. If this happens, we will let you know by e-mail within 24-48 hours. We'll also let you know when you can expect the product to be shipped.
As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail confirmation.
Contact us for orders outside the United States.
Some products we sell are drop-shipped from either the manufacturer or our distributors. For your convenience, we may also drop-ship out-of-stock items in order to expedite your order. If you have any problem with an order you receive that was drop-shipped to you, please contact us right away. Do not contact the company that shipped your order.
Shipping Methods and Carriers:
We use a variety of carriers and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for your shipping address. Once your order ships, the ship date and trackable delivery method will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
Delivery signature is required for shipments over $250. Please choose a shipping address that can receive signed for deliveries, returned products will incur return shipping charges.
Shipment deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii will require shipping charges that cannot be calculated online. You will be emailed for approval of the shipping charges, and any additional fees, that may apply.
Sales tax is charged as required for orders shipped to addresses in Washington state.
All orders for store pickup are subject to sales tax.
Returns and Exchanges
You may return most unused/unopened items purchased from our Online Store within three weeks (21 days) of the original delivery for a refund minus a 10% restocking fee.
All returns require a return authorization (RA) number (see procedures below).
Items must be in as-new, re-sellable condition with complete, sealed packaging.
Items over $500 may be returned for the store credit only.
Custom order, special-order, closeout and discounted products are NOT returnable, unless they are defective (This applies to most Speaker Cables).
On voluntary returns, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the return transit.
On exchange due to damaged/defective merchandise, or if the wrong item was shipped, we will ship you a replacement at no charge and credit the cost of your return shipping charges once your return is received. If you don't wish to receive a replacement item, we will credit your account for the merchandise amount.
All returned items must be shipped pre-paid via major courier service with tracking capabilities (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS). Please package your return order appropriately. Items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging cannot be accepted as 'original unused condition'.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on any product that fails to conform to these requirements. If your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to your at your expense and a refund or exchange can not be granted.
How to process a return/exchange:
- All returns must be authorized by Speakerlab. Please send a return request to email@example.com with a brief explanation of your return/exchange, as well as the merchandise model and description.
- Upon receipt of a return authorization (RA) number by e-mail, please write the RA# on a piece of paper and include it in your return package.
- Mark your RA# on the outside of the box. Send pre-paid via major carrier (UPS, FEDEX, USPS) to:
Attn: Online Returns
6220 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115 USA
- Email the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For refund, your form of payment will be credited for the price of the items. This credit will be less any shipping and/or restocking fees as detailed above. Your credit will appear AFTER we receive your returned item(s) as long as the item meets all criteria stated in this return policy. Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers' records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for any refund to appear on your statement.
For exchange, once we receive the return, we'll send you a replacement.
- Once the refund or exchange process is complete, you will receive an email confirmation of your return/exchange verifying the transaction, please retain this document for your records.
You can cancel your order for any item sold through the Online Store, provided that the order has not yet entered the shipping process. If the item you want to cancel has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be canceled. However, you can return the item for a refund, less shipping, as described above.
Store credit issued from making a return is valid for one year from the issue date. Following the expiration date, store credit balances are automatically deactivated.
Privacy & Security
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 128 bit encryption When you place orders. If your browser supports SSL (most current browsers do), it will automatically encrypt all information you input before sending it over the Internet.
Speakerlab reserves the right to modify or amend these policies at any time without prior notice.
If you have any questions, please call us at 206-523-2269 or send us e-mail at email@example.com.
Return to Online Store page.